JOIN OUR TEAM!
Are you ready to make a difference? Are you looking for a collaborative and supportive group of professionals? Join our team of skilled Human Service Professionals and help those with emotional, behavioral and social challenges make sense of their lives and find their purpose!
Rhyme & Reason is seeking Behavior Clinicians, Music Therapists, Recreational Therapists, and Adaptive Abilities Mentors who enjoy working with people with a wide range of developmental disabilities. We desire compassionate individuals dedicated to helping to improve our client’s independence, meaningful participation in the community, and overall quality of life.
Rhyme & Reason is a faith-based and supportive environment where Human Service Professionals collaborate and grow personally and professionally. We understand the rewards and challenges Human Service Professionals face on a daily basis and offer a supportive environment for growth and professional development. We are interested in hiring seasoned workers, as well as new graduates. Training is provided for those who have not worked with developmentally disabled people.
We are looking for individuals who:
- enjoy working with people with special needs
- meet with clients on a consistent basis
- can implement a wide variety of strategies to help clients achieve their individual service plan goals and objectives
- are prompt with paperwork completion
- are flexible and easily adapts to new situations
- are dependable and reliable
- are professional and positive
- work well with larger systems and as a team
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- possess excellent time management and organizational skills
R&R is currently seeking all positions to join our team.